Saturday, December 8, 2012

Red Beet Dip

Yes. Yes. Yes. 
Red Beet DIP! This should have been posted back in the summer time. Sorry y'all. I've been a huge slacker the past 6 months. Blog slacker that is. I've been super busy with many other avenues of my life. Working at the B&B, farming at the farm, adventuring, oh and I graduated from my Yoga Teacher Training meaning I know have my 200Hour RYT Certification! (small celebration dance)

OK, back to this post.

Red Beet Dip:

One bunch of red beets (6-9 medium sized beets)
8oz. block of cream cheese
2 Tbsp. of chopped dill
Zest of one lemon
salt and pepper

Chop beets into 1 inch chunks and boil in a pot of water until they are tender when pierced with a knife. Drain. Place into a food processor with the remainder ingredients, salt and pepper to taste. Blend!

Dip some veggies, crackers, spread on toast, or add to a savory dish like scrambled eggs, roasted vegetables, or mashed potatoes.






























No comments:

Post a Comment